- Introductory Packet
- Active Learning Exercises
- Other Research Training Materials
- M. Kalichman. (2001). Whistleblowing. Discussions and case studies on the necessity and consequences of whistleblowing from the UCSD Resources for Research Ethics Education.
Discussion on Research Misconduct
- C. K. Gunsalus. (1998). How to blow the Whistle and still have a career afterwards on Science and Engineering Ethics, 4(1), 51-64.
- C. K. Gunsalus. (1998). Preventing the need for whistleblowing: Practical advice for university administrators on Science and Engineering Ethics, 4(1), 75-94.
- C. K. Gunsalus & K. Baggerly (2015). Penalty Too Light. A guest editorial on the research misconduct by former Duke University researcher Anil Potti on The Cancer Letter.
- C. K. Gunsalus & A. D. Robinson. (2018). Nine Pitfalls of Research Misconduct on Nature.
Was this page helpful? Yes No