Discussions and case studies on authorship from the Resources for Research Ethics Education, UC San Diego. Republished with permission.
Active Learning Exercises
- Responsible Conduct of Research Role-playing Scenarios
- Two-Minute Challenge Exercises
This video is a part of a series of videos on the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) produced by the Office of Research, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Other Training Materials
- T. Otter. (2013). Interactive Activity on Authorship.
- G. Bullock. (2013). Conversation Challenge: Discussing Authorship. This is an interactive role-playing exercise about research ethics and authorship. Students play the role of either a professor or undergraduate student in a discussion about the authorship of articles coming out of a new research project.
- R. B. Sidje. Gone co-Author. A Case Study in Research Ethics.
Was this page helpful? Yes No